Thursday, February 28, 2008

From Linda Barrow

We met Lisa at the 2004 Live and Learn Conference in Massachusetts. We had never been to anything like that before and all of us being sort of shy, were kind of overwhelmed. It was Lisa, Roxy and Fire who took us under their wings and made us feel a part. Roxy led a cheerleading fun shop and got my 7-year-old to cheer at the talent show. And who could forget Fire's Dance! Her beautiful glowing spirit just enveloped my 5-year-old daughter and made her dance too. Lisa spent a lot of time with us, talking, keeping us company, and showing us the Way. Her relaxed acceptance and joy in her children was evident everywhere and certainly rubbed off on me.

I never met Lisa after that, but have thought of her - and Roxy and Fire - often. She truly lived in the Light, and left some of that Light with me, and I'm sure everyone who had the fortune to meet her.

Our thoughts are with Larry, Roxy and Fire. We wish them peace and love and hope that seeing how much Lisa has touched people, in so many ways, will comfort them.

Many thanks,
Linda Barrow, Rick Hughes, Rhiana and Brighid Hughes

No comments: